Josh Beech is a stud.
Click images to enlarge.
With looks that can make any girl swoon, year by year, season by season, model-cum-musician Josh has his face snapped and papped by the best. Moschino, H&M, Hudson and Levis, you name it he’s probably been there and done it. Unleashing his undying passion for making music, joining forces with his Bromely boys, Josh, John Martinelli, John Turnham and Gulli Gunnarsson are all members of the rock pop, easy-listening quartet ‘Josh Beech and the Johns.’ Quite the male masterpiece, Josh’s natural talent lies in music, with a mellow voice to match his model looks. After deciding against hitting the road solo, in the summer of 2010 ‘Josh Beech and the Johns’ was born. Singing about life, love and the little matters which we stumble upon daily, the band are currently recording new material. i-D online took five with Mister JB and also dished the dirt on five reasons why we love the model music man.
1. His bad boy tattoos, hit play to find out which his favourite.
2. His pet pug and muse ‘Burt’.
3. His slick style, he’s got a thing for Fred Perry and Stone Island, and he runs his own T-shirt company.
4. His i-D wink is his Twitter background (at the time of posting that is).
5. His MC talents. YouTube it.
Text: Rebecca Arts
Photography: Ellis Scott
Film: Jayga Rayn